This is for our Melee

Go down

This is for our Melee

Post  Rofel on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:19 am

I would first like to say that you guys are great. You do more damage than most and always know how to play your job. But I have a new challenge for you. With the new Attestation runs we are doing and Dynamis Lord looming in our future I really want you to be able to zerg the hell out of things. And by zerging I do not mean the samuari 2hr. Yes it is nice but it is no where near the output we need for greater achievements.

Dark Knights

The greatest zerg only comes from Kclub. You are either damn lucky to have one or super rich. Continue your quest for this item but in the mean time I want you to research Rune Chopper and Fortitude Axe zerging as DRK/SAM. The basics are that you need Desperate Blows maxed 3/3, Groom Breastplate, and other Soul Eater enhancements. Souleater + Bloodweapon does amazing dmg. On top of that go for Haste + Accuracy bonuses from Homam, swift belt, Walhara Turban, etc. Many of you have the Gear and Merits to obtain a "basic" zerg setup but please try and take it further. I will help you anyway I can, ie setting up swift belt runs, getting you Fortitude Axe, Groom breastplates, etc. Below is a link to watch a video of this in action. Just keep in mind that this is prior to the 80% haste cap. You will swing slightly slower but still do MASSIVE damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hxpi-P688

Monks

You can achieve massive damage as well thru the use of /DRK and Soul Eater. Although its hard for you to stay alive because you can't Blood Weapon. But never fear when we have you zerg you will have a dedicated WHM. Hundred Fist + Soul Eater + MNK att buffs is amazing. You should focus on HP+ and ACC. The more HP you have the more DMG you can do.

If you have a DRK or MNK close to 75 finish it. If you are a MNK or DRK without SAM and DRK sub please get these subs to 37.

Thanks ^^

And please use this thread and others to discuss what you've found out. I hope to see all of you putting out 10000 DMG every 30secs soon. affraid

Rofel
Admin

Number of posts : 269
Current Job : Ninja
Registration date : 2008-04-10

View user profile http://linkaga.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: This is for our Melee

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:28 am

ok i have DRK25, i was going to get WAR to 75 this week, but i'll get DRK to 37 instead, if anyone else wants to static lemme know. bom

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:59 am

Well Rofel if you want a DRK with 80% haste give me the homan Legs, feet, and hands. Very Happy Then you will have one. LOL Cool
Any way I have all the other stuff for haste set up for drk. As for KC am still looking for peeps to help out on getting one.
I am max caped merit on DRK Tier I and II. [Tier I = 5/5 SE recast and effect, Tier II = DB 3/3, MS = 1/3, DS = 1/3, DE = 1/3]
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

at the moment am working on Dark Magic Cap Arrow Arrow Razz Razz Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

As for MNK I just need that Giga cape and caping the Tier II that raise HP %. Sad Sad Shocked Shocked
Darkscorpion2

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 am

Mantra is a waste of merits! But if you do it i'll jump into your party Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:49 pm

Like i said My MNK aren't getting use much beside zerging. So.. might as well merit it for zering lol
Darkscorpion2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:04 am

Testing Post
Darkscorpion2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 am

Its EXTREMLY simple to hit the haste cap now a days. I alrdy spoke with rof about this so here is my break down. During opt. setups Rune Chopper haste is a total waste and it is never used sooooo in order for dark knights their best zerg weapons are Kraken Club>Algol here is what i mean:

Haste cap now is 80%
Magic cap is 43%
Equip is 25%
Hasso is 10%
Desperate Blows is 15% fully merrited
Desperate Blows is 15%
Total=68% not including gear
W. Turban=5%
Homam Hands=3%
Swift Belt=4%
Total=12%
68%+12%=80%

There is you cap without even wasting other slots on unused haste.

Now why Algol over Rune Chopper? We have better ACC with gswd over gaxe, even without merits. Algol adds triple attack and has low delay. If you have a Homam Corazza thats a total of 5.5% triple Attack. Unfortunitly I have a job, (at it atm), so i dont have the time to do fancy BG forum charts breaking eveything down, im sorry lol. But just looking at common sense. GSWD>GAXE for drks, better acc and attack, and triple attack.

/rant off Smile hope i helped
Ammo: Fire Bomblet
Head: W.Turban
Neck: Prudence Torque
Ear 1: Brutal
Ear 2: Ethereal
Body: Homam Corazza
Hands: Homam Manopolas
Ring 1: Bomb Queen
Ring 2: Uomfgibeattoauring
Back:Amemet or Gigant...i havnt decided
Waist: Swift Belt
Legs: due to wasted haste from here out.....Black/Onyx/Ares Cuisses, Id say ares over all for more double attack
Feet: Homam, only due to acc.

While typing my equip list i just had a lovely brain storm. With the amount of extra haste from say more Homam V. belt and/or Blitz rring. You can in theory, ignore the /sam and totally /war. watch

43% magic
15% Desperate Blows
5% W.turban
3% Homam hands
3% homam legs
3% homam feet
6% V. Belt
2% Sword Strap
___
Total is 80% with a ton more Double attack and berserk/warcry. I havnt tested this yet......i just brainstormed it right at this moment...now im tempted to try it. I will let you know what i come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:10 pm

/war would die quickly. As your def get too low to be able to take as many hit. DS will wipe like in 2-3 hit with RL and BS.

damage is nice, but if you can live during the zerging.
Darkscorpion2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:25 pm

If some of the atk got throught RDM/DRK stun. such as AOE DRK/WAR could be one shot.
Darkscorpion2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:27 pm

I would love to sub WAR my self and I have try. My death rate deffinetly sky rocketed. LMFAO Mad Mad Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz
Darkscorpion2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:59 pm

PLD in ur party, invinible+cover. thats what i do now for Omega runs, keeps me alive. and if 20+ melee are doing this at once hate will bounce all over

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkscorpion2 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:20 am

If we have more than one DD with top gear is yes, but at the moment is a no! @.@;
Darkscorpion2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:31 am

Darkscorpion2 wrote:If we have more than one DD with top gear is yes, but at the moment is a no! @.@;

*sigh* just me then Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down